Terrell Owens just signed a one year, $1 million contract with the Seattle Seahawks and one of his 4 baby mamas wants to make sure he doesn’t f**k it up so she wrote him an open letter.
Reports Rhymes With Snitch:
Terrell Owens’ baby mama Samelia Miller has used her blog in the past to defend Terrell [click here if you missed that] and now she has some advice for T.O. in the wake of his new contract.
The Man upstairs has seen it fit to provide you with another opportunity to do what you love and enjoy. He’s provided you with another chance that so many others would never get and do not get. For what it’s worth, my advice to you is:
1. Learn to abandon the arrogance.
2. Check your ego at the door. Have fun with game day celebrations and touchdown moments.
3. Think before you speak and remember to watch what comes out of your mouth. The world is WAITING for you to say the wrong thing, so be smarter then them.
4. Remember what you have been through and what you are dealing with now. It’s time to exemplify what humility is and show the world – don’t talk about it, be about it.
5. Keep only positive people around you
So, at this time, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Terrell on getting this chance. So, Continue to try to do what’s right and show the world you can be not only a great athlete, but also a parent and a man. EVERYDAY!
Only Time will tell what happens…!
I see said the blind man. And now…
This is EbenGregory.com…telling you sometimes the best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others. Amen.